Vocabulary Chipper Chat is a fun and motivating magnetic chip game designed to help children understand and use new vocabulary and language skills aligned with national core curriculum objectives for grades K-5.
Vocabulary Chipper Chat includes 12 colorful game board designs. With five copies of each – for 60 total boards – parents and teachers can teach the same category with up to five children at a time. There are 360 vocabulary cards with specific prompts and activities, 30 each for 12 different vocabulary skills. Use these motivating game boards and skill prompt cards to address this wide variety of vocabulary and language skills in the classroom with a large or small group, in one-on-one therapy sessions, or at home.
Each set of themed game boards represents one of the categories in Vocabulary Chipper Chat. The game boards present countless opportunities for your children to practice the vocabulary and language skills. Use the vocabulary prompt cards without the game boards and have children create new sentence prompts, analogies, or categories, etc. for endless extension activities.
12 vocabulary categories:
Compare & Contrast
Synonyms & Antonyms
Vocabulary Chipper Chat includes:
60 colorfully illustrated category game boards (30 double-sided boards)
360 color-coded vocabulary prompt cards
100 magnetic chips
Instructions and game ideas
- 30 Double-Sided, Illustrated Game Boards (6″ x 9″) for 60 Unique Games
- 360 Vocabulary Cards (3 1/2″ x 2 1/2″) Color-Coded for 12 Different Categories
- Includes Fun Magnetic Wand, 100 Magnetic Chips, & a Pair of Dice for Game Play
- Educational – Help Children Increase Their Vocabulary & Learn Language Skills
- You might also enjoy our other “Chipper Chat Games” – also featured on Amazon
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)