Color: Pink and Black
Size: 31*35*39 cm
Packagr weight: 1.3Kg
Material: Non-toxic environmental protection plastic
Suggested age: 3 years old and above
1* 31-Key Black Piano Toy, powered by 4 AA batteries (I’m sorry, we can’t give you the battery service) , needs a small screwdriver to open the screw on the battery cover (Included).
1* Connecting line for MP3 and mobile phone etc. (MP3 and mobile phone etc. are not included).
1* Instruction Manual
1* Colorful Carton Box
Best Choice Products is proud to present this brand new electronic organ.
This new musical instrument is filled with many different capabilities allowing a child to become a musical star and further explore his/her musical creativity.
There are buttons that allow the toy to play background music for the talented artist, and these tempos can be accelerated or decreased depending on one’s musical level.
The keyboard comes associated with 31 keys that all imitate the sound of a piano but can easily be changed to sound like a violin, xylophone, flute, and many more! The keyboard does come equipped with a microphone to project one’s angelic voice.
- Note – designed with 31 keys, 8 percussion, 4 musical instruments, 4 accompaniment styles, 3 teaching modes, 22 demo songs, led, learning guiding, record / play function , different volume /rhythm, mp3 / microphone. Products size：31*35*39 cm, weight: 1. 3kg.
- Vibrant keyboard with moving – the play piano is sure to catch your child’s eye with its bright colors and whimsical design. Great first piano toy! You wanted to give kids a piano that wasn’t too cartoonish looking but to give him an idea of what real keys look like without the overwhelming price of a real piano, and also easy to use for a little toddler musician.
- Educational fun – let your child express him or herself with original with this fun toy! From an early age music help with child development, brain power, memory, confidence, patience, socially and fosters creativity! Throughout life, music is wonderful to express, create, dance, sing, and let out your inner voice!
- Free play encourages creativity and coordination – if your child wants to get creative, music mode lets them play the piano like a regular keyboard. There are different instruments to choose from, encouraging kids to explore different sound combinations. Song mode offers more creative fun: each key plays a cheerful preschool song, and your child has the option to play an accompaniment. The keyboard can also help little ones refine their motor skills as they practice pressing individual keys.
- Learn more about music- it can put the music into the game and let them feel the rhythm and the beat during the process of playing. Kids can also exercise hand-eye coordination, motor coordination, puzzle, rich imagination and emotions when playing it. The piano is designed so younger learners can explore the sounds of different notes and older children can learn to play simple songs.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)